Reagan Email uses a spam filtering system that inspects incoming email for malicious or illegitimate content and delivers the messages to your Spam folder or Inbox accordingly. Sometimes, this system will make a mistake by sending a message to your Spam folder that you actually want delivered to your Inbox. If you’re using email from Reagan Mail and not receiving email from certain senders, there’s a couple things you can do to ensure messages from trusted senders are delivered to your Inbox by customizing your spam filtering settings using the methods such as adding an email address to your Safelist.
What is a Safelist?
Adding an address to your Safelist creates a rule that moves any message flagged as spam from the address you safelisted to the Inbox so that you do not miss the message. This safelist may also be called a white list or trusted senders list.
Add a sender to your safelist
- Log in to your Reagan Mail account
- Select your email address in the upper-right corner, then select Settings from the menu.
- Select Spam Settings on the left-hand side of the pop-up box, and then select the Safelist tab
- Under the Safelisted Domains & Email Addresses box, select the Add button
- Enter the email address you want to safelist in the field under Enter a domain or email address, and then select the Add button
- Confirm the correct email address is now listed in the box under Safelisted Domains & Email Addresses and then select the Save button
Once you’ve done this, email messages from that sender should no longer end up in your spam folder. If you need more help with your Reagan.com email account, see the Reagan Mail support site.
Did this guide work for you?
Let us know if this guide for Reagan Mail worked for you by leaving a comment below. While we strive to keep our guides up-to-date and relevant, sometimes things change without notice. If you find something is different in your Reagan Email account from this guide, let us know what you had to do differently. Thanks for your help and input!