Add an email address to your Charter email contact list or safe sender list
To keep important email out of your junk folder, you can add the sender’s email address to your Charter.net (Spectrum) safe sender list. If a desired email is already in your junk folder, you can mark the email as “not spam” to help train the Charter spam filter to not send those types of messages to your spam folder in the future.
Add email to safe sender list
Email addresses on your safe sender list will never be treated as junk. You can enter individual email addresses or whole domains.
- Sign in to your Spectrum (Charter) Email account
- Select the Settings tab (top)
- Select the arrow next to Account Settings (left) to expand it
- Select an account name and go to the Safe Senders section.
- Enter the sender’s email address
- Select Add
Mark email as not spam
If a desired email is already in your spam folder, you can mark it as Not Spam.
- Select the box next to the email(s) you wish to mark
- Choose Mark As and then select Not Spam
Note: Only email that has been read can be flagged.